"In an age where physicians don’t use nutrition as a first line of defense, Dr. Terry Wahls is a true pioneer. In “Minding My Mitochondria” our society’s downward spiral into poor health is concisely explained. The understanding of the science behind the mitochondria is written in clear language that even a novice like me can understand. She
also explains the nutrient involved that our bodies need to keep us
healthy and why relying on just supplements instead of incorporating a
healthy diet is
never enough. Dr. Wahls provides vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes that are delicious. She also emphasizes the importance of exercise. I have had Multiple Sclerosis for 35 years and Dr. Wahls has given me a handle on my disease. Anyone who is concerned with their health, whether or not they have a chronic disease, should read this book. Dr. Wahls has given me something that my doctors can not…hope"
Help make Minding My Mitochondria a best seller, reaching more and more people.
Here are ten suggestions for how you can help spread the word.
There is a lot we can do to restore our health without needing a physician.
1. Talk about Minding My Mitochondria on Facebook and Twitter.
2. Tell your friends that you have read this fabulous book that is changing your life.
3. Tell your co-workers the reason you have so much more energy is due to Minding My Mitochondria.
4. Tell your family that Minding My Mitochondria is changing your life and could change theirs too.
5. Write a review for Amazon. It is easy. Just a paragraph, written from the heart, will be fine.
6. Write a review for your local paper. Or a letter to the editor.
7. Buy the book for a friend or a member of your family whose health you'd like to see improve.
8. Interview Dr. Wahls for your local newsletter, club, or paper.
9. Follow the suggestions Dr. Wahls makes in Minding My Mitochondria. As you become a healthier, more vibrant you others will ask what your secret is.
10. When your others ask what led to your looking 6 months younger than the last time they saw you, tell them why. That your mitochondria are healthy again, thanks to Minding My Mitochondria.
Be healthier, more vibrant, more energetic.
Dr. Terry Wahls